Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Unboxing: Insanity

Woo-hoo!



Okay, I officially decided I was going to do Insanity in May. I was all prepared to order it and then a coworker said her husband had downloaded them and she'd make me a copy. I however got tired of waiting and wanted to make sure I had the real thing and could submit my before & after photos to Beachbody.

I did a little hunting and found the videos on Vimeo and the workout calendar on a blog, so I was able to start while I waited for my order to come in. I am also a member of FB group for support and that helps a lot. I also post on a check-in on My Fitness Pal (MFP). The one thing I don't like is all of the Beachbody coaches with their, "do you have a good coach to help support your goals, yada, yada, yada." Yes, I do, now leave me alone!

Anyhoo, I recorded me unboxing my Insanity set and uploaded it to YouTube, so here ya go!



No comments:

Post a Comment