Tuesday, June 26, 2012

This is INSANE!

No really, it is.




I have completed 23 days of Insanity! I have 4 more workouts in Month 1. I did take before pictures and my measurements. I would totally recommend that for anyone on a weight loss journey. I did not "see" a difference, but I still took pictures and measurements on Day 15. I lost a total of 7 inches overall and 2.8 lbs. :D

I am also taking pictures at the end of each week. I did a Day 21 progress comparison and there is a noticeable difference.  Major reduction in my back rolls and my top belly, that was hiding my belly button, is now more providing a little shade for it! :) These pictures are no where near ready for public consumption, but they do serve to remind me that I can't stop!

Someone in our Fb group: Insanity and Mayhem pointed out that we did Cardio Power & Resistance for the last time. We have 2 Plyo's, a Pure and a Recovery left! That's it for Month 1! I am so freaking excited and pleased with myself. 

So here's my plan for tracking my progress: before and after pictures, of course (that's day 1 and day 63), every two weeks ~ measurements and weight, every week ~ pictures from front, both sides and back. I hope to be brave enough to post my before and during photos soon!

That's it for now. An announcement coming soon about Beachbody!

No comments:

Post a Comment